Lucia Capital Group, a San Diego, California based financial services firm, is seeking a qualified Microsoft Power Automation / Power Apps Developer to join our growing team in San Diego. Candidate will deliver automation capabilities using low/no-code solutions and products. The candidate will work with our technical and business teams to create and run apps across data sources such as Microsoft Dynamics, Orion Advisor, NetSuite, LPL ClientWorks and other cloud-based data sources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements into intuitive workflow designs.
- Develop PowerApps flows that meet business demands.
- Technical expertise must include general experience workflow and process automation using the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps / Power Automate).
- Understanding of the current licensing models used by Microsoft Power Platform.
- Create Dashboards and Reports using Power BI
- Standard SQL development (ETL, Joins, Stored Procedures, etc.)
- Integration knowledge for all PowerApps connectors.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 plus years’ experience with the Microsoft for Power Platform
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of workflow and process automation using the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Able to drive multiple projects and tasks forward simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to solve problems in an efficient and professional manner.
- Strong capability in building relationships, leveraging networks, fostering the development of a common vision.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by law and are subject to a criminal and credit background check as is required for this role.
Lucia Capital Group is committed to helping its clients achieve their financial goals and providing growth opportunities to its employees. We offer benefits to all full-time employees, and compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience. We have a culture of teamwork and offer a business dress work environment.