About the Event
Don't leave money on the table
Were you aware that more than three-quarters of your Social Security benefits could be subject to ordinary income taxation? The tips you’ll learn in this webinar could potentially save you thousands of dollars over your lifetime!
Join us for one of our live upcoming live webinars and learn how to potentially maximize Social Security without overpaying taxes on your benefits. Hosted by Lucia Capital Group Chief Financial Planning Officer, Rick Plum, CFP®.
Here’s just a sample of what you can expect to get out of this live webinar:
- Find out the truth about three of the biggest myths regarding Social Security
- Learn options for integrating Social Security with your investment portfolio
- Discover what could cause your benefits to be taxed—and exactly how much of your benefit could potentially be taxed
- Acquire strategies to potentially reduce or eliminate taxation on your benefits
- Learn about MAGI and IRMAA and how these can affect benefit taxation
- Get answers to your specific questions from a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional during our live Q&A session
Don’t delay—the clock is ticking, and there are actions you’ll want to take BEFORE claiming your benefits!
Attend our webinar and get educated. Knowledge is power, and it’s the key to making the right decisions about your Social Security. Don’t you owe it to yourself to get as much as possible without giving up a lot in taxes?
Don’t leave money on the table—reserve your spot today!
Register today for an available session
About the Presenter
Hosted by accomplished industry professionals
The information provided is based on current laws, which are subject to change at any time. Lucia Capital Group is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any government agency. Social Security rules can be complex. For more information about Social Security benefits, visit the SSA website at www.ssa.gov, or call (800) 772-1213 to speak with an SSA representative.
No client or prospective client should assume that the presentation (or any component thereof) serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized advice from Lucia Capital Group or from any other investment professional.