Lucia Capital Group (LCG) is seeking experienced financial advisor assistants to join our firm and help service/continue to grow our client base in the San Diego area. As a financial advisor assistant, you will work side by side with a team of experienced CFP® professionals and other financial advisors to help clients meet their financial goals.
The financial advisor assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support to financial advisors in a fast-paced financial planning office. The ideal candidate might be someone who has earned his/her securities licenses, has spent at least a few years in the industry supporting or building a book of business, and is looking to continue to advance his/her career. At LCG, you can grow in an environment where you can learn new skills, help people, and make a significant contribution to the team without the typical pressure from sales or prospecting activities.
The financial advisor assistant will assist the team in many areas of our financial planning practice, including answering in-bound calls, preparing new account and service paperwork, managing multiple computer systems in a paperwork-intensive environment, providing customer service both in person and over the phone, facilitating and resolving client service requests, scheduling client meetings, generating and mailing correspondence, and completing other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Assist financial advisors with daily activities, including maintaining calendars, preparing correspondence, and providing customer service
- Interact with clients in person and over the phone
- Prepare and review new account paperwork
- Facilitate and resolve client service requests
- Apply a working knowledge of operations/client-service processes
- Work independently, effectively, and efficiently
- Ensure paperwork is prepared and provided for all client meetings
- Handle confidential and/or sensitive information responsibly
- Maintain admin functions of the office such as office supplies and mail
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Series 7, Series 66, Series 65 (or 63 & 66), and insurance licenses (or able to obtain with 90 days of hire)
- At least two (2) years of financial services/insurance experience
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service
- Must have a high degree of comfort managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have strong character and a positive attitude
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office—especially Excel
- Must have experience with CRM systems
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or financial services (or equivalent experience)
- Salesforce.com experience
- Docupace experience
- Custodian trading system (e.g., RBC, Schwab, etc.) experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by law and are subject to a criminal and credit background check as is required for this role.
LCG is committed to helping its clients achieve their financial goals and providing growth opportunities to its employees. We offer benefits to all full-time employees, and compensation for this position will commensurate with experience plus discretionary bonus. LCG has a culture of teamwork and offers a business casual dress work environment.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a PDF copy of your cover letter and résumé.